TIGER STUFF.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TIGER STUFF.
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 97 14:10:51 PST
     Yo;

     -I know that TIGER owners run the gamut from the serious to the
     not-so-serious, and from the purist, to the modification-at-all-costs.

     -I'm basically in the "middle" of all the groups, with a slight slant
     to the fun side of owning a very unique & wonderful car.

     -In this vein, I wondered if there would be any interest in
     "non-serious" T-shirt design(s) for the discriminating TIGER owner.

     -My first choice would be a picture of the cartoon character "COOL
     CAT" (he's still on NICKLEODEON) with a saying underneath such as:

             "TIGER OWNERS...DEFINITELY A DIFFERENT BREED OF CAT"

     -For those of you not familiar with COOL CAT, he's a styleized TIGER
     who wears a beret at a jaunty angle and is continually being chased by
     an English-accented big-game hunter in a sports car who utters things
     like "Drat, missed the blighter again". Appropriate for an
     English/American hybrid car, eh what?

     -Sorry, please don't suggest the EXXON tiger or anything else in a
     more "serious" motif....leave these ideas for all the hard-working
     event people to make their $ at TIGER'S UNITED & SUNI.

     -If I get enough interest, I'll go have a run of shirts done. If not,
     I'm still gonna' make one for me.

                               Phil