Humor - No LBC Content

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Humor - No LBC Content
From: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 17:35:27 -0500
Those of you who have experiences with being serviced in a technical way
will appreciate the following...

The Top 11 Things You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support

11) "...that's right, not even McGyver could fix it."

10) "So, what're you wearing?"

9)  "Duuuuuude! Bummer!"

8)  "Looks like you're gonna need some new dilythium crystals, Cap'n."

7)  "Press 1 for Support.
     Press 2 if you're with 60 Minutes."
     Press 3 if you're with the FTC."

6)  "We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter knife, a roll
     of duct tape, and a car battery."

5)  "I'm sorry, Dave.  I'm afraid I can't do that."

4)  " In layman's terms, we call that the Hindenburg Effect."

3)  "Hold on a second... Mom! Timmy's hitting me!"

2)  "Okay, turn to page 523 in your copy of Dianetics."

and the number 1 thing you don't want to hear from Tech Support...

1)  "Please hold for Mr Gates' attorney."

--

Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS
            1969 MGC            - HERS