TIGER F/S, SUNBEAM PARTS & MANUALS F/S

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net, autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TIGER F/S, SUNBEAM PARTS & MANUALS F/S
From: Jeff Antosiak <sunbeam@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:32:22 -0500
Hi Folks,
  Time for a little mid-winter garage cleaning! Please excuse the band-width.

All parts are used, unless stated otherwise, but in good to excellent shape.
E-mail for
more detail, if necessary. All prices are plus shipping, but no handling
charge.
Complimentary beer(s) with parts pick-up! (Jaegermeister if below 15F, (or for
Jeff N.))

Contact:    Jeff Antosiak
            2760 Judah Road
            Orion, Michigan  48359
            810/391-3721 (eves)

TIGER FOR SALE:
1965 Tiger Mk1, nearly complete, but, VERY rusty. Excellent for rebody project.
E-mail for details. $2500.00 (Or very straight SIV body wanted)

MANUALS/BROCHURES FOR SALE:
I have a couple of photocopies of the Alpine parts manuals and Tiger parts
manual
suppliments left over. They are clean copies from NOS manuals. $25 for the
Alpine, $10
for the Tiger, or $30 for the set.

NOS (Chrysler) Sunbeam Alpine SV/Tiger MkIA Brochures (The green one): $30

PARTS FOR SALE:
Tig/Alp NOS Peaked Headlight Rims: $75/ea
Tig/Alp NOS Chrome Peaked Headlight Rims: $90/ea
Tig/Alp Used Headlight Rims (Bead blasted): $45/ea
Lucas Sealed Beam Headlights (Tested & They Work!): $25/ea
Headlight Seats (Re-Cad Plated): $10/ea
Rechromed Bumper (1) (Fresh Chrome, Very Straight): $200
Alpine Console (needs recovering): $35
Tiger Console (needs recovering):$65
SV All-Syncro Trans: $60
SIII Complete "Splined Hub" Front Suspension (Will Seperate): Inquire
SIII "Splined Hub" Rear Axle Assy (Drum to Drum): $150
SV Complete Front Suspension (Will Seperate): Inquire
Tiger Close Ratio (HEH-E) Top Loader Trans: $375
Tiger Radiator Header Tank with straps: $225
Tiger Generator Bracket: $35
Tig/Alp Grille Center Bars: $25/pr
Tig/Alp Jack: $30
Tig/Alp Front Brake Rotors: $35/ea
Tig/Alp Lug Type Front Hubs: $15/ea
Alpine Splined Front Hubs: $25/ea
Tig/Alp Heater Core (Tested-no leaks): $25
Steel Wheels: $15/ea
SIII Steering Box: ?
SIII Steering Column: ?
Tig/Alp Complete, Outside Screw Tail Lamp Assy's (Very Nice): $150/pr
Alpine SIII-SV Tachometer (Tested, Very Nice, Just Install): $75
Alpine SIII-SV Speedometer (Tested, Very Nice, Just Install): $75
Alpine SIII-S? Plastic Dash (Bare): $15
Tig/Alp Three Postion Dash Switch (Headlights/Wipers) $10/ea
Tig/Alp SI-SV Fuel Gage: $15
Tiger 5-Bolt Bellhousing: $65
Lucas Ammeters - 30 Amp (Needle is Up-Side-Down, but gets rid of that ugly
plug!): $20
(Believed to be rare Austrailian SAT option - (Sydney-Alpine-Tiger))...
Tig/Alp Fuel Gage Sending Unit (Tested): $20
Tig/Alp Blanking Plugs (For the non-Oz types): $10/ea
Tig/Alp Dashboard Waist Roll (under dash pad): $15
Tig/Alp Trunk Lid Springs: $5/ea
Tig/Alp Cowl Vent Grille (Bead blasted): $5/ea
Alpine SIV Short Block (Rusty mess, for parts or your new $$$ pit): FREE - must
pick up
Tig/Alp Wiper Motors (Tested): $25
Tig/Alp Wiper Racks and Wheel Boxes: $20/assy
Tig/Alp Square Corner Hood: $75 (must pick up)

I'm cutting up the remains of a SIII (yes, Scott, you'll get your info) and a
SV, if you
have a need for a patch panel cut out - not the ones that normally rust/crunch
- let me
know! I have a plasma cutter, and can give you a nice clean-cut patch panel
very
reasonably!!!

Lots more used parts, SV engine parts, interior trim, etc. If you don't see it
- and
it's not made of unobtainium, drop me an e-mail. Sorry, but I have no spare LAT
options,
clocks, visors, hard tops, Tiger air cleaners, fan shrouds, SIV-Mk1 fan
switches, or
washer bottles.

Thanks - Jeff