Planning Trip to Britain, Looking to meet Other Sunbeam

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Planning Trip to Britain, Looking to meet Other Sunbeam
From: Dave Sotero <dsotero@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 21:55:58 -0800
I'm planning a trip to Merry Old England (London) mid-April and would be
interested in meeting some British Sunbeam folks while I'm there.  I'm from
Southern California and would really like to meet some Sunbeam enthusiasts,
see their cars, maybe even take an afternoon ride in the country.  I drive a
67 Alpine and have lots of stories to share about the vehicles. I'm also
interested in any points of interest that are "must sees" for a "Sunbeam
tour" of England (any places in Coventry worth exploring?).   Anybody out
there in Britain interested, please let me know.
Dave Sotero
Cybergeek/Info Junkie/ Sunbeam Lover