351C

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 351C
From: alpenv@rmi.net (mike veesart)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 18:59:07 -0700 (MST)
Jim:
        Thank you for your long, complete and, yes, entertaining description
of the efforts required to put what is considered by many, the best engine
Ford ever designed, into a Tiger.  I had to read your message quite a few
times.  The first few times I was utterly amazed and the second few times I
was merely flabbergasted.  Pulling away from the computer, I looked up,
scratched my chin and used my best visualization techniques to contemplate
the job at hand based on your experience.  After hours of serious
reflection, I came upon a flash of realization largely based on my
financial, mechanical, timelilogical, toolilogical and weldilogical
limitations..................

        Anyone out there interested in accomplishing this project?  I've got
a 351 Cleveland for sale!

        Jim, earnestly, thank you for describing modifications to your T II
to fit the engine.  My opinion (which doesn't matter, anyway) is that the
Tiger was the English manifestation of a hotrod and, well hell, there is no
wrong modification when it comes to the quest for more horsepower!

Mike