How high is up?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: How high is up?
From: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 18:52:37 -0500
A quick question, gang...

I am about to start looking into the Tiger's suspension and was
wondering if anyone wouldn't mind measuring the distance of the
bottom of their Tiger's body from the ground, measured at both the front
 of the rear wheel well and the rear of the front wheel well.  Mine
seems extremely low.  I have determined that the noise I have been
hearing during moderate acceleration is the drive shaft U-joint
contacting the underside of the car as the rear squats down.  This is
not good.

Thanks in advance for your help.
--

Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS