WHT IS IT WORTH???

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WHT IS IT WORTH???
From: welchman@glasscity.net (Neal Welch)
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 18:52:22 -0500
I have a 1966 Tiger that I have owned since 1984 but have driven about 300
miles.  It has mostly been moved from one warehouse to another.  The engine
has been rebuilt and has an Edlebrock intake and a Carter AFB carburetor (I
now have two 260's), it has a new clutch and a rebuilt wide-ratio toploader
with a Hurst Competition Plus shifter.  The front crossmember has been
rewelded and has new everything, it has new hydraulics, etc.  The car was
hit in the front before I bought it and the body work leaves something to be
desired.  There is no top on the car, but I have a new Robbins top sitting
right by the Mallory Unilite that is yet to be installed... I don't know the
etiquette here...how lone can I write before changing from a Tiger to a
computer Hog?  If anyone would like to talk about what it has and what it is
worth, I would appreciate it, as it will probably go before too long (too
little garage, too many cars).  Welchman in Toledo.