Got Gas ? ( No TAC content )

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Got Gas ? ( No TAC content )
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 13:54:10 -0500 (EST)
Soliciting help from fellow Sunbeamers.

We just had natural gas installed in our neighborhood.  As I type this, our
local utility company is setting and installing a gas meter, and putting
the finishing touches on the portions of yard they tore up during excavation.

My question, do any of you have suggestions as to what type of heater to
install in my garage ?  My first inclination is to install a forced air
unit, but I know other types are available including radiant ones.  Anybody
have any experience(s )  regarding this that they could pass on ?  Pros /
Cons ???

BTW, the volume to be heated is approximately 13,000 cubic ft. ( 30 x 40 x
~11 ) and is insulated.

                                    Thanks,

                                                            Rick