Adding Fuel to the Fire.....

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Adding Fuel to the Fire.....
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 97 09:17:09 -0700
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Let's think about this whole TAC business for a minute.  Granted, the
     TAC guys have done a bunch of work to acquire THE KNOWLEDGE, but what
     are we really talking about here?  It's not rocket science.  Who says
     that they are the only guys in the world who can figure this out?

     I'll bet many of us know some small pieces of the puzzle.  If we could
     put all of our pieces together, we could come quite close to the
     secret TAC information base.  We could compile our info and post it on
     the web page as a guide for potential Tiger buyers.

     Standing by with fire extinguisher in hand,

     Stu