RE: WANTED: TAC INSPECTOR !!!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: WANTED: TAC INSPECTOR !!!
From: dondaves@ix.netcom.com (Don Daves)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:46:14 -0600 (CST)
I knew it would happen - sooner or later. . . As the requests pour in
from across this great country, the need for, and appreciation of, the
Tac program becomes self-evident.  No need to defend this program to a
select few who would prefer to argue ONLY for the sake of argument.
The same sort who would write to advertisers and producers of
controversial TV and radio programming threatening a boycott if they
don't pull the "offensive" material in an attempt to control what the
rest of us get to see or hear.  The same sort who sue at the drop of a
hat, or the spill of a cup of coffee.  What do they achieve? No more
hot coffee at McDonalds (tepid, if you're lucky), no more hot cocoa at
Burger King (you're gonna' have to answer to my kids for that one!), no
more Benny Hill, Howard Stern or Married with Children in select
markets.

So, to the Tac bashers (best not to use names), you certainly have a
right to speak your mind, but I resent your attempt to block or censor
this fine program because, I don't know, could it be you feel
threatened that the value of your counterfeit Tiger might be
compromised should a future buyer be "Pompous" enough to have it Tac'd?

Don Daves
Opinions, just opinions

ps; sorry Kirt, I can't help with your request, except to say the good
folks in the tac program will help you however they can.