TAC inspectors To: Tom Hall

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TAC inspectors To: Tom Hall
From: tim morin <tigert@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 97 02:25:20 PST
Tom!
     Your TAC program is OK, but it doesn't help the people in Texas or
adjoing states!  For years I have been helping people, to answer
questions about Tigers that these people were fixing to buy!  I even
made a VHS Tape, to show people how to tell the difference, between
real and conversion!  After all this TAC discussion maybe its time to
start our own Southern TAC program,  What do you think?

                                                         Tigers Forever!
                                                            Tim Morin