Re: info request

To: kjenssen@juno.com (Return requested)
Subject: Re: info request
From: Phil Dear <Phil.Dear@ncal.kaiperm.org>
Date: 27 Mar 1997 17:03:33 -0800
Kirt:
I ordered door panels, kick panels, carpeting and a console kit from Sunbeam
Specialties.
The door panel substrate is manufactured out of plastic instead of cardboard
which I find
to be desirable. All of the items fit fairly well. The only issue I have is a
slight
buckling in the carpet around the transmission tunnel. The thing that impressed
me the
most is the color(light blue) and texture match since I only replaced part of
the interior.
I think Martha Wheat is the manufacturer.

Phil (9472043)

   I am soon to be reinstalling the misc. interior and exterior
components on my tiger. I have a request concerning suppliers. I plan on
ordering quite an extensive amount of trim parts, etc. for my tiger. Can
I get an opinion on the quality of parts which are available from:
        Sunbeam Specialties

any comments or info would be much appreciated.

Kirt Jenssen
TIGER9473199@iNAME.COM