TurboTAC

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TurboTAC
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 97 09:14:36 -0700
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Hi All:

     I don't want to mention any names, but you DID all realize that
     TurboTAC was an APRIL FOOLS message, right?  I got a couple replies
     that seemed to take it too seriously.

     Maybe they were confused because I sent it a day early.  We (Boston
     area) were about to have a blizzard, which will be known as the Great
     April Fools Day Blizzard of '97.  I left work early on Monday, and it
     took two hours to get home. Everything was closed on Tuesday. I live
     right in the center of the deepest accumulation zone, and we had about
     30" when it stopped.  That's what you get when you think about Tiger
     stuff before Mother Nature is ready for Spring.  Back in '77, we had a
     giant blizzard just a couple days after I first looked at the Tiger I
     eventually bought.  And this was MAY of '77!!

     Stu