Re: special pre-united offer

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: special pre-united offer
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 97 12:00:53 EST

     This is information on the two size exhaust systems sold by Tiger
     Tech.

     Jeff

Author:  tiger technologies <tartanad@ix2.ix.netcom.com> at INTERNET
Date:    4/2/97 11:22 AM

At 08:03 AM 4/2/97 EST, you wrote:

>     My Tiger has the original headers on it. Can the 2" exhaust bolt up to
>     them, or do I need the 1 3/4" exhaust?
>

>     Jeff
>

>______________________________ Reply Separator _____Jeff: Either system
will bolt directly to your original stock header system. And if you have a
late version CAT header system, we offer an interim connector pipe the mates
your header flange with the muffler pipe. If you have more questions, query
me here or call me at 714.540.0225 9-5 m-f.