TVR HANDLING

To: Rob Hogan <rob_hogan@michweb.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TVR HANDLING
From: Dave McDermott <Dave.McDermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 09:15:25 -0700
        My understanding was that the car was almost impossible to drive in
competition events because of it's short wheelbase. I raced in SCCA for 14
years and within certain parameters the longer the wheelbase the more stable
and predictable it is. The problem of predictability became worse when we
all went to slicks in the late sixties. It is very difficult to drive
competitively if you do not have a "feel" for when the car is going to swap
ends on you.

        Dave McDermott