Re: Today's AW

To: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Today's AW
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 97 09:18:28 EST

     Considering the number of  'collector cars' he has identified that
     have lost value (-$$$), I'm glad  I didn't buy my Tiger for an
     investment. A recent column talked about the soft Ferrari auction
     market and the big drop in auction prices.  Lots of investors lost
     money big time, selling cars now  for less $$$ that were paid for in
     the late 80's.  For me, an investment is something that is carefully
     locked away to preserve it until sold again for more money.  Driving
     my Tiger down a winding road with the top down is an investment in my
     mental health.

     Jeff