RE: 4 sale

To: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Subject: RE: 4 sale
From: d_mountjoy@mail.nmusd.k12.ca.us (Darrell Mountjoy)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 13:03:17 -0800
>        Here's a simple request.  When posting anything for sale, Please
>PLEASE state where the car or part is located.  Unfortunately, we can't
>tell (usually) where you are from.  Always mention where these thing are
>located.  Thanks for all of those who are selling something..
>
>Rich

Rich,
Good point! Sorry about that.  The car is located in the city of Big Bear
Lake, California.  This is in Southern Calif. in the San Bernardino
mountains, about two and a half hours east of Los Angeles.  Kieth is a long
time CAT member who bought his first Tiger (still has it) almost new while
a student at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.

Darrell