Re: Toploader

To: Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Toploader
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 20:17:39 -0500
Bob,

I believe you are looking for Dan Williams Toploader Transmissions.
His phone is: 704-524-9085  Noon-Midnight  Fax: 704-524-4848.

Address:  25 East Dogwood Drive, Franklin, NC 28734

He has rebuild kits and has outsourced many hard parts that are
nolonger available from Ford.  He also has Hurst Competition Plus
shifters for the Tiger.

Tell him I sent you.

Good Luck,

Mark Meswarb  -  Blair, Nebraska