Another Plea For Sheetmetal

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Another Plea For Sheetmetal
From: JOE_BROWN@HP-USA-om24.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 97 14:53:36 -0400
Item Subject: Text Item
     Thanks for all the responses to my previous plea for sheetmetal.  It looks
     like I'm getting everything I need except for the rear valence.  Mine is
     mangled up on the left (driver's) end, but the rest of it is fine.  A
     complete part was offered to me that was a little out of my price range.
     Does anybody have one that is maybe torn up on the right side but with a
     good left side?  I just need about the first 2 feet or so.  With that I
     should (?) be able to section in the good piece.

     Thanks,
     Joe Brown
     joe_brown@hp.com
     Arlington, TX