viper vs tiger

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: viper vs tiger
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 08:47:54 -0700
I was reading the latest autoweek today and couldn't help but notice the
article on the dodge viper.  They have decided to make the coupe and
roadster share components and build them on the same assembly line.  It
seems to remind me of when they shared bodies with the tiger and alpine
after the chrysler takeover.  You know when you get right down to it, the
viper is like a modern version of the tiger. Even the name is similiar
viper, tiger hmmm.

Has anyone driven a viper? If so was it like or did it remind you of a tiger?
Just musing today, it's to foggy this morning to drive, hopefully it will
clear up later. Good day all   Regards Armand

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie