Re: Don't touch it 'lest you go blind...

To: Vonski@aol.com
Subject: Re: Don't touch it 'lest you go blind...
From: Alvin Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 08:18:26 -0400
And I thought the West coast was laid-back, live and let live. Lots of
bureaucratic harrassment, huh? Never ran across a rivet inspector in
little old RI. Guess you got 'em all out there. Another good reason to
stay put.
    Hell, half the late model muscle cars don't even run catalytic
converters.  But as Paul says, all is not sanguine. We ARE plagued by
old wealth driving tops-up 450SLs and teen-aged girls driving tops-up
Miatas.