RE: Viper vs. Tiger

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: RE: Viper vs. Tiger
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 13:59:49 -0700
At 11:33 AM 5/12/97 PDT, Roland Dudley wrote:
>> Ahem, my insurance agent calls me sir and drops everything when I call
>> for some reason
>>
>> >----------

Bo,

If my wife's job takes her up to the Bay Area, maybe you could give me a
job washing the cars in your barn.....I also do yardwork, laundry (no
racing stripes!) and windows....with Roland asking to be your insurance
agent, that is out for me....and washing the cars in your barn would
CERTAINLY be a full-time job!!

<8-)

Allan
"Iron rusts with disuse, stagnant water loses it's purity, and in cold
weather becomes frozen, even so does inaction sap the vigors of the mind."
 Leonardo Da Vinci