Re: Front Springs

To: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Front Springs
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 12 May 97 16:43:04 EST

I was considering ordering the springs until I noticed in Sunbeam Specialties
Catalog that they are listed as HD(heavy duty?). A stiffer front end might be
uncomfortable. By the way, does anyone make variable rate springs for Tigers?
The ones wound tighter at one end versus the other to give different spring
rates.  Softer over small bumps, harder over large bumps.

Jeff