Tiger vs. Viper

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger vs. Viper
From: Patrick Lauber <rolite@tusco.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 18:37:27 -0400
Actually, the insurance rate for a Viper isn't as bad as I guessed.
Although I had to swear I'd never drive it . . .  Hmm.

A new Viper is out of my financial reach, as it is most of the other
mere mortals in the world. Fortunately, Chrysler's policy of opening up
the sale of the new coupe to previous owners first brought a temporary
(?) flood of the roadsters on the market when the coupes began to be
delivered. (Having one Viper is hard enough to justify to your
significant other, let alone TWO.) As a result the prices dropped pretty
significantly and the RT10 became a little more affordable.