Re: Wow

To: Vonski@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wow
From: HW200@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 19:20:34 -0400 (EDT)
How does a patrol officer see the VIN on a Tiger. I didn't know these guys
were related to Ubermann. Fact is that unless you have done something
horribly wrong the officer or inspector will never see your authentic or
newly re-popped rivets. I have all new cars purchased inspected at the auto
club where they could care a less. By the way many old VIN tags were not even
riveted, some were just screwed in with sheet metal screws(NON tigers that
is). The next thing ya know we will be hearing about time dating rivets &
screws to prove validity!! I think the law is open for interpretation based
on the age and manufactuiring techniques used for instalation of said VIN
tag.

Ic bin durstig Tiger