overheating

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: overheating
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 17:41:35 -0700
I saw a letter about using a clutch fan on the alpine list.  Has anyone
used such a thing on their tiger?.  I thought maybe something off the self
at ford might work, maybe from a later model with 302v8.  or a model with
air. I'm watching my temp. needle go up a little on these hot days, it was
103 hear (ca north coast) saturday, I didn't take the tiger out that day.
But I'm always looking for solutions for keeping things cool.
Regards Armand

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie