Auto transmission

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Auto transmission
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 00:19:39 -0400 (EDT)
Need help with a non-Tiger problem.  A friend has a 5 yr old Hyndi
(spelling?) with a problem in the automatic transmission.  When the car is
caught in traffic and warms up pretty good the transmission slips quite a
bit.  Last year he had the fluid and filter changed and it seemed to be much
better.  This spring the problem has started up again.  He changed the fluid
again and says it seems to be better.  Now, we're in Vermont and warming up
here means the temperature has only been 60-65 degrees, so I don't mean hot
like Calif.

Anyone have an idea on what is gong on with this vehicle?       Mark