NOS parts "FOR SALE"

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NOS parts "FOR SALE"
From: tim morin <tigert@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 97 19:10:20 PDT
To all to responded to my post!

      First of all "THANKS" !!  I hope you all can bear with me, for we
just unloaded the truck this past Friday!  8 tons is a lot of stuff, and
it was put in storage till I can make a complete inventory, parts count
etc..  Believe me! I too want to get at these boxes of NOS parts!!
If you would, like e-mail me your needs, and I'll hard copy them,
and as we go through the boxes, we will separate the need parts.
Hope you can wait!

                                                            Tim Morin
                                                              Fredericksburg,
Tx.