RE: The Not-So-Smart Don AdamsTiger

To: "'johnson@ids.net'" <johnson@ids.net>
Subject: RE: The Not-So-Smart Don AdamsTiger
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 23:45:09 -0700
        The William Carol book, Tiger, an Exceptional motorcar, clearly
states that the Special Tiger was a Series IV Alpine because there was
no room under the hood in the Tiger for the Hydraulics for pop up canon
or the bumper rams, which may have been machine guns,( I don't have the
book handy at the moment).  The book even shows a picture of it with all
the fancy Spy stuff exposed !!  Rod & Custom is wrong about the actual
car, however it did say Tiger on the side, but it's not.

Rich