Re: [RE]: Aluminum Radiators

To: Bennett Cullen <p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com>
Subject: Re: [RE]: Aluminum Radiators
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:15:08 -0600
Bennett,

I am looking at adding an electric fan to keep air moving thru the
engine compartment after engine shut down. What I've noticed is after
the car has run at temp, and I shut it down, I have:
1) problems starting up - seems like the heat build up affects the carb.

2) Engine runs rough till it gets back down to its usual 205 - 210
degrees - believe that the built up heat affects the distributor also;
the tach readings are really off until the engine temp gets back down.

Any recommendations? 1965 '2096 Tiger, 289, custom radiator, Holley 4
barrel.

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968