Eudora and Netscape Communicator

To: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Subject: Eudora and Netscape Communicator
From: William Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 07:30:35 -0700
I have been using Netscape Communicator for a few months and really like
it very much.

It has EMail filtering which allows me to have all of my Tiger mail go
into a seperate directory from my other mail.  I think you can also
auto-delete stuff you don't want.  you can download it for free from
Netscape.

It's a big program though but does lots of things.

Bill Goebner - B9470807