RE: TU XXII "" THE TIGERS ARE HERE ""

To: "'LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com'" <LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com>
Subject: RE: TU XXII "" THE TIGERS ARE HERE ""
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 21:04:00 -0600

----------
From:  LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com[SMTP:LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com]
Sent:  Friday, June 13, 1997 1:03 PM
To:  tigers@autox.team.net
Subject:  TU XXII

All,
The Tigers from England have arrived safely, and currently down in El =
Segundo, resting safely.
Hope you all decide to join in this once in a lifetime event...
We are going to have a ball, and as everyone said, the fun is seeing the =
people, and the cars come second, the stories are going to be great...
For those of you in So. Cal, Sunday night 6/15/97 @ 17:00 hrs @ the =
Queen Mary, there will be a reception, along with a full dinner honoring =
our visitors from the U.K...
All who intend on going should probably call Steve Alcala, and advise =
for a head count...
Also don't forget the car show " Concourse The Nice " @ the Westin Costa =
Mesa.
See Ya' all there...

Jan...............

     All;
    =20
     -For those of you, friend & foe alike, who are going to TU XXII,=20
     remember the most important thing is not our cars, but that you, =
your=20
     families & significant others, all come back.
    =20
     -Hey!...if you don't, I don't have anyone "new" to argue =
with....I've=20
     been married so long that my wife just ignores my tirades, anyway.
    =20
    =20
    =20
                      Godspeed,