Power Assisted Clutch (was floored clutch pedal)

To: larryall@pacbell.net, "'Roland Dudley'" <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Power Assisted Clutch (was floored clutch pedal)
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:04:22 -0700
        I'm sorry.  Maybe I missed something somewhere.  How is the
brake servo going to receive fluid from the clutch system?  They are
Completely independant of each other.

        Hmm.  Interesting though just occurred.  If you put in one of
those supper stiff McCleod (sp) clutch disk and presure plates where the
spring are so stiff you can hardley press it down, You ..."Could" add
one of the Brake servos to the Clutch side, for a power assisted clutch.
Light pedal presure, no fatigue, super strong clutch.!  Interesting
Idea???

Rich