Re: Fluid disposal

To: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Subject: Re: Fluid disposal
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 07:45:53 -0400
Just sick and tired of that sactimonious, holier than thou attitude that
the environmental crowd wraps themselves with. How about filling up
those $200,000 GM electric cars that will be shoved down Californian's
throats with your waste oil? Or would that adversely affect the 60
miles-before-recharge range of those feel-good, impractical, tributes to
the political power of the auto-hating enviro-nazis.
    We are going to adopt more stringent auto emmissions standards here
on the east coast, even though our air blows out to sea, and the prime
source of the air is manufacturers in the rust belt.  Just another tax
on the poor.