Eureka United 1997 , Zowie

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Eureka United 1997 , Zowie
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 22:08:01 +0000
Those of you who said, "Eureka, I=B9m not interest, I=B9ll wait until the n=
ext SUNI", =

you got snookered. Because while you were sleepin=B9, the organizers of the=
 Eureka =

United 1997 decided they couldn=B9t wait for a SUNI, and brought in firewor=
ks like:

All three Le Mans Tigers, including Dick Barkers recently completed =

mule(prototype)The last time they were together was 1965.

Bill Carroll's white Shelby prototype Tiger (the one that sold Lord Rootes =
on the =

idea)

The Ken Miles prototype (still with automatic trans)

The very last Tiger built  =05(Mark II, orchid green, #633)

David Duncanson's  red rally car

And personalities like: Rosemary Smith , Ian Hall, David Duncanson, Bill Ca=
rroll, =

Laura Garrad, Norm Miller, Laura Ettinger, Steve Alcala, Kathy Kruidhof. Kn=
ow =

these names, They'll be on the next quiz, and it won't be open book this ti=
me.

Great event. Don Whitely asked registrants what could be changed for the ne=
xt =

event. Don, don't change nothin'. We want the same cars, the same perfect s=
unny =

and cool weather, the same personalities, and the same people attending. Yo=
u can =

even keep it in Eureka (Right now, Norm Miller is goin', "Bellman, next tim=
e , you =

can drive that BRG fastback furnace 650 miles up from Long Beach, ok?"

Just a fab time there, guys and gals.

Rande Bellman (B382000048) Boston