RE: Messy oil change, tacho, Alpine on TV

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, "'Heuer, Paul'"
Subject: RE: Messy oil change, tacho, Alpine on TV
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 22:55:00 -0700
        Make an PC Movie (*.avi) out of it.  Then we can have this
loaded up on one of thw web sites.  Once you have it on tape, find
someone with a video capture board and make the avi file.  !!! That
would be cool.  We could even start a colection of movie clips where our
favorite cars are on display, Get Smart Opening (first 2 seasons),
Comando, etc.  Thats wold be cool.

Rich