Re: Black Tiger Too

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Black Tiger Too
From: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 97 12:41:45 -0600
>I am sure I saw the number "51" painted on the door of one of them. Any
>confirmations? Can we form an organization to uncover the "Real reason
>for the cover-up". Was it really just a weather balloon you saw?

   Ahh yes, a classic fairy tail passed down through the Tiger community.
Based
   on a little known operation wherein an underground group of rebel AFB
   personnel were contracted to airlift, via C5A, disabled Tigers and spread
   their remains at sea.  Legend has it during a routine base inspection, a
   seldom accessed room in the back part of a hanger was noticed to have a
   heavily stressed wall.  Upon inspection, the contents of the room contained
   hundreds of "thought to be resting in (pieces)" Tigers.  To avoid an obvious
   embarrassment, our armed forces concocted a plan to notify sympathetic
Alpine
   owners of the abandoned shells.

   Need I say more?  Oh, in true armed forces fashion...Happy 4th of July!

   Jeff C.