Re: Say what, Tiger?

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Say what, Tiger?
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 08:00:57 -0400
Hey Steve---I was saving the best for last---the Tiger embroidery has no
ears, a la Holyfield. Ask Norman about that one. Or maybe Tyson.
If you want an authentic patch-replica embroidery job, see Brock Tella.
I bought one of his polo shirts. It's high quality, and the Tiger has
ears. Do you do caps, Brock?
Al J. (B9472024)