Mk II Assembly Questions

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mk II Assembly Questions
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 18:11:49 -0500
I have some questions about the interior re-assembly in my Mark II.

What is the order of assembly in the rear package tray area?  Side
Panels, rear panel, roll around the top, door sill vertical trim,
then followed by the rear carpet?

On the rear panel (package tray area) there are the remains of two
straps pop-riveted to the back.  What were these for?  Are they
available anywhere?

Finally, there is a small bracket that is apparently for the dimmer
switch.  Does it screw on through the kick panel?

Thanks in advance,

Mark