Enough of TUXXII concour

To: PLRRESTO@aol.com
Subject: Enough of TUXXII concour
From: "tim vb-o'brien" <vbob@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 03:54:33 -0700
PLRRESTO@aol.com wrote:

> All,
>
> Seems that with the exception of Jeff Cushing, everyone else thought the
> social/historical aspect of this event was at least OK. But for a few .../
>/... interaction. In most peoples minds, I think we did just that.
> But when I read comments like those from Mr. Cushing, it just pisses me off
> and I start looking for where else I can put energies.
>
> Comments welcome and 'til next time
>
> Paul Reisentz

Paul,
As an Alpine owner with no interest in this crap, I'm amazed you've
taken this much. These people have no sense of what it takes to pull off
the show as described.
I personally, am just tired of this crap to the point of dropping my
mail service with the Tiger group. Who needs to clog up my mail system
with 100+ whining messages about how unfair it was for us who spent a
ton of money.... da da da.......
On and on and on. AND IT DOESN'T STOP.
Geez, and I thought you people obsessed with rivets.

I just wish I could have seen some of these babies (having seen a
british show or two with < 4 Sunbeams)

tim