NEW SUNBEAM SHOW!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NEW SUNBEAM SHOW!
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 97 11:10:51 PST
                      NEW SUNBEAM SHOW ANNOUNCED!

     WHAT: RAT-FEST I

     BY: R.A.T.S-Renegade Alpine & Tiger Society.

     WHEN: un-known.

     WHERE: using GPS, we'll find the EXACT center of the U.S., so the site
            isn't biased towards any one section of the country.Hopefully,
            this location will be in the middle of a pasture or field, so
            everyone's car, from the $30K Concours jewel, to the
            garage-done low-budget entry will all be as equally
            filthy.There will be no washing facilities, so your entry can
            stay dirty!

     COST: $0.

     FOOD/LODGING: you're on your own!

     EVENTS: tired of the same old, been-there, done-that Concours,
             Malibu-Grand-prix Autocross, lousy banquet food, and slide
             shows just like your relatives' boring Grand Canyon Vacations?

             Well, have we got surprises for you!

             1) Instead of the same ol', avoid-the-cones, Grandma-speed
                Autocross, we're going to have a DEMOLITION DERBY!
                Yes, whoever has the strongest, meanest car at the end,
                still running, wins. In fact, all cars must be trailered
                home from this point, or are disqualified.
             2) And, no "swap-&-shop". We'll hav a SWAP & STOMP! Yes, can't
                sell that MKII grill for $1,200? No one wants your LAT #
                9623, sec. B, trim-rings for $500?
                Well, bring everything you can't sell, we'll put it in a
                huge pile, and all stomp and destroy it until it's useless
                metal, ready for the scrap yard. Then like good hedonists,
                we'll pour our beer on the pile in tribute to fallen
                heroes, etc.
             3) No banquets, no slides, no photos, no plaques, no trophies,
                nada, zip, zilch, zero. Just go home at this point, or
                better yet, stay home and get ANTI-points for our
                non-existent trophy.

     MOTTO: In fact, R.A.T.S. has no meetings, logo, newsletter, key fobs,
            jackets, patches, hats, parts, dues, etc.

                WE ONLY EXIST TO ENJOY OUR CARS! Repeat after me:" We only
                exist to...."  >:)

                                    PML