Re: Eureka, TAC, Martha, Religion, Politics

To: ".Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Eureka, TAC, Martha, Religion, Politics
From: Jim Parent <jimparent@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:17:38 -0400
Steve,

I just went down and checked and the pump from Motorsport has the intake =
on
the drivers side and my car has the intake on the right side.

When I can get into work I'm gonna check and see if those are the same or=

not?! :-)

Guess I'd hafta fab a hose hook up to cross over and/or get my custom
radiator modified to switch the locations of the inlet and outlet.  Bumme=
r.

While I'm not sure the TAC people would notice, I am gonna call Martha to=

see if she can help me with the mods, so that if I go to Eureka I'll be
ready for the competition de'elegance.  As GOD is my republican.

Seriously, I am going to call FoMoCo and talk to them about sidedness.

Regards,

Jim
B9470139