RE: electronic ignitions

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: electronic ignitions
From: "Fraser,Ron" <Ron_Fraser@xn.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 15:31:07 PDT
Steve
        Yes I'm still using the original Tiger Tach.

        I put the Jacobs electronic system in first, this required the Jacobs
 Tach adaptor, which in turn required my original Tach to be adjusted.
   Tiger Tom looked at the Jacobs Tach adaptor and built a better one
 that should work with any  electronic ignition system.
        The IGNITOR by it's self only connects to the coil and should not
 change the signal to the Tach.   I'm only guessing here, I have not
 tried the IGNITOR without the Jacobs unit.    The Tiger owner who
 informed me about the IGNITOR never mentioned having any problems with
 his Tach.

Hope this helps.
Ron Fraser