New TE/AE web site content

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New TE/AE web site content
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 97 17:49:00 PDT
Mark

All,

I have added the following information to the Tigers East/Alpines
East Web site:

A table of Sunbeam paint codes with some crossreferences to Ditzler,
Lucite and
Dulux paint codes.
Wiring diagrams for the Alpine I, II III and IV
Wiring diagrams for the Tiger I, IA and II
Wiring diagrams for the Rapier III and IV.

All of this information comes courtesy of Ron Fraser who obviously put a
significant amount of work into it. Thanks Ron!

Also, shortly I will have a new section devoted to the exciting world of
fasteners!

Kurt Eckert
1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series III GT
http://www.mindspring.com/~teae