Re: starter solonoid

To: laifman@flash.net
Subject: Re: starter solonoid
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 16:22:00 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-22 13:41:08 EDT, laifman@flash.net writes:

<< the Ford, but if you want the same color/markings, etc. the Mustang
 catalogs are the place to go. Stay away from the aftermarket cheapo's.
 It's too difficult to replace the solenoid to want to do it often.
 Rootes bolts it through the firewall, but doesn't use caged nuts. You
 have to have a wrench on both sides of the firewall at the same time.
 Takes two for this job. Ford uses caged nuts. (BTDT)

 Steve
 - >>
I let my wife change it......easier on my hands (too big)>
Ray