Re: Minilite Measurements

To: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Minilite Measurements
From: Will Seay <wseay@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 09:06:53 -0400

--
Rick,

Assuming that the Minilites are 6J's, the important thing to verify is
that the front wheels are INSET and the rears are OFFSET.  That's what
was unique about the Tiger Minilites.  You should be able to visually
confirm inset and offset by just placing a front wheel next to a rear.
--
Will Seay - B382001570 - wseay@sprynet.com