RE: Tach

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Tach
From: "Fraser,Ron" <Ron_Fraser@xn.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 08:09:54 PDT
        My tach was working erratic  for some time.  I took the tach apart and
 I believe the problem was rosin particles flaking off the solder and
 getting into the mechanicals of the tach.   I carefully brushed the
 rosin off the circuit board and then gently blew everything out of the tach.

  CAUTION:   USE   ONLY  VERY  LOW  AIR  PRESSURE   ABOUT    (   2 psi
 )       OR YOU CAN DAMAGE  SOME OF  THE MECHANICALS  OF YOUR  TACH.

        As stated before Tiger Tom does an excellent job restoring gauges.
 He also generally upgrades some of the circuitry for stability and
 accuracy.   Discuss your needs with Tom if you send it to him.

Ron Fraser