Re:

To: Anita Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re:
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 11:33:43 -0700
>260 size or 289 size was more streight.  Unfortunally my hard disk was
>killed by a computer repairman and I don't have the old outgoing mail.

Jim....

I suppose there is a lesson here; at least one rule I like to live by.
Computers are like Tigers: do all the work yourself and only use a
"repairman" when absoulutely necessary.  Of course, this lesson only
applies when ones Tiger is the third car in the family!!  No offense to any
pro's out there, unless of course they WANT to take offense....then so be it!!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373
San Diego