Re[2]: Rob Martel(Legend or Fact)

To: tym@exit3.com, Timothy Obrien <vbob@primenet.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Rob Martel(Legend or Fact)
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 97 07:22:33 EST

     Believe it or not, I once met Rob Martel at the TE/AE meet in
     Dearborn, MI.  Stories have arisen about him that he has arms of iron.
     That one hand is a tinsnip while the other is a hammer, sort of like a
     modern day Edward Scissorshand. Another story is he is a reincarnated
     panel beater from Pressed Steel.  But no, he is of flesh and blood and
     not the stuff of myth and legend.

     Jeff