Bell Housing Holes

To: ritchie@mcn.org, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, jhankins@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Bell Housing Holes
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 97 09:14:55 EST

     THe reference I mentioned before, CAT Shop manual, has the dimensions
     on where to drill the holes.  Two 1" holes are drilled to gain access
     to the two upper bell housing bolts. To cover the holes, buy two 1"
     rubber plugs. Given that holes are already there for sparkplug and
     valve cover access, two more shouldn't hurt, as long as they are
     small.

     Jeff